Technical Consultant - 2nd Line Bridgwater
We're expanding and recruiting Technical Consultants to strengthen our team.
This position is based at a client site in Bridgwater, Somerset:
It's a great role if you love making IT better for clients and want to develop your IT career further. The Technical Consultant role combines:
- Service desk responsibilities, owning complex requests to resolution and mentoring service desk analysts to grow their skills
- Proactive customer support, completing on-site reviews with the client and making recommendations for changes to maintain smooth running of their IT operations
- Client relationship building
You'll receive 5 days of paid study leave and benefit from a strong culture of personal development and internal promotion.
- Great interpersonal and customer service skills
- Proactive, with a drive to ‘make things better’ by addressing recurring issues
- Comfortable multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment
- ‘Self starter’ with experience of working autonomously
- Previous experience in a 1st line IT support role
It's essential that you have:
- A high level of educational achievement. A degree isn’t essential, but you will have good results from the exams you’ve taken
- Microsoft technical qualifications
- Experience of supporting MS Windows
- Good knowledge of deploying, maintaining and troubleshooting hardware
- It’s an advantage if you’ve previously worked in a managed service provider (MSP) environment and have working knowledge of ITIL.
We are an equal opportunities employment business and agency working on behalf of our clients and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age